- How do I create a new account?
- How do I make my content interactive?
- How do I use the tagger?
- How can I reach out to Spott?
- How can I share my interactive media?
- Can I make my own video player interactive?
- What video formats can I upload?
- I found a bug or have a suggestion!
1. How do I create a new account?
By clicking on this button, you will be redirected to the signup page. Simply fill in your contact information and you're good to go!
2. How do I make my content interactive?
3. How do I use the tagger?
The tagger is the core place where you will make your content interactive. We have an overview to teach you the basic functionalities.
- Your images will load faster on your website
- It is better for SEO (Search Engine Optimalization)
- Your image will look better on small screens
- It is more flexible than using big iframes, because you can add your own styling the image or video.
5. How can I reach out to Spott?
On every page in the bottom right corner, you can find a purple button. When you click this, you are able to start a new conversation with one of our team members. We will reply as soon as we can!
6. How can I share my interactive media?
You can share your images or videos in multiple formats. This can be done in the tagger by clicking on the Share button in the top right corner.
7. Can I make my own video player interactive?
Spott works on multiple video players such as Flowplayer, JW Player, Digiteka, and many more. Check out this page for the full list of supported video players. Please let us know if your player is not mentioned, we may be able to add your player to the list!
8. What video formats can I upload? What video formats can I upload?
Video formats are widely supported: .mp4, .flv, .mxf, .gfx, .avi, .mov and many more!
9. I found a bug or have a suggestion!
Let us know! Click the chat icon in the bottom right corner to send us a message. We are eager to learn how we can make your experience with Spott more enjoyable.